Brandon was brought to the emergency room on Thanksgiving for drug toxicity. The neurologist had increased one of his medications to help with chronic headaches, but it interacted with one of his seizure medications. The neurologist never came to see him for three days while in the ICU, so they kept giving him his seizure medication, which made him so toxic he slept for the first six days in the hospital and lost all function in the hand. This also led to an acute kidney injury, which meant he was toxic for almost two weeks. This is just some of the things that happened this hospital stay.