Terms of Service
Help Me Bounce Assistance Guidelines
The Help Me Bounce program was developed to increase Spare Key’s capacity to support families across America facing a medical crisis with more financial resources to cover a wider range of financial needs.
To qualify to participate in the Help Me Bounce Program, the following guidelines should be reviewed and met before submitting an application. Completion of the application does not guarantee payment or approval. Guidelines are subject to change and financial support is subject to the availability of funds secured through the Help Me Bounce Program.
- The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be certified by a Social Worker or medical professional to be experiencing a critical illness or serious injury
- The family member’s medical care has resulted in a demonstrated significant reduction of income
- The family member’s medical care has resulted in a demonstrated significant increase in expenses
- Be a United States Citizen
- All funds raised on the Help Me Bounce platform are paid directly to a servicer in which there is a valid account number in which a bill can be paid. Spare Key does not provide Help Me Bounce funds directly to an applicant under any circumstances.
- All applications must be complete at the time they are submitted.
- All applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis regardless of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
- All information is subject to audit and verification and any application with false information will not be considered.
- All applications are reviewed upon successful final submission and verification of social worker/medical professional.
- Families will be notified of the status of their application by phone and/or writing within 72 hours of successful submission of their application.
- Until notification is received from Spare Key, no assumption of a payment should be made and Spare Key reserves the right to make final decisions as to the means and method of payment of funds received by donors.
- The Spare Key Help Me Bounce Program is a crowdfunding and Spare Key Supplement Assistance Program.
- If approved to participate in the Spare Key Help Me Bounce program, your fundraising campaign will be made live and Spare Key will help in the efforts to drive donors to your family’s page located at: www.helpmebounce.org
- You agree to provide to Spare Key the required information to create your “Help Me Bounce” page.
- Spare Key will have full authority over the page, including all content.
- Spare Key reserves the right to remove any “Help Me Bounce” pages, or features of the pages, if it determines that content violates its Terms and Conditions of participation.
- You will be given a link to your “Help Me Bounce” page to share with family and friends. Spare Key will market and promote the page through their website, social media, sponsors and/or donors.
- The applicant’s “Help Me Bounce” page will be active for six months. After six months, an applicant can submit a request to renew their Help Me Bounce page for an additional six months.
- It is acknowledged that Spare Key will never provide your information to any third party. Any information provided to Spare Key is only used for internal demographic purposes.
- Spare Key may use demographic information, not identifying any family or individual, for research, marketing and fundraising purposes.
- The Board of Directors of Spare Key reserves the right to deviate from its established guidelines based upon special circumstances as discussed and approved by its members and/or staff.
- Spare Key receives no public or government funds for its program. All funds are donated by private sources including but not limited to individuals, foundations, companies, corporations, and through events supported by thousands of generous individuals each year.
- By agreeing to participate in the “Help Me Bounce” Program you acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your Help Me Bounce campaign will be immediately accessible by the public once approved by Spare Key staff.
- Included on your “Help Me Bounce” page, we will display information such as the amount of funds you are seeking to raise, including details related to the amount of specific bills related to your campaign.
- Included on your “Help Me Bounce” page, we will display photos you provide to us, along with a brief biographical sketch you provide us giving information about the medical condition affecting the applicant seeking assistance.
- Spare Key will market and promote “Help Me Bounce” campaigns using all public resources at its disposal such as, but not limited to, social media platforms, email, website, and other digital advertising and marketing tools, products, and services. All photos and information you provide may be used in these efforts.
- By signing and dating agreement, you acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Spare Key “Help Me Bounce” program.Top of Form
- I have read and understand the Spare Key guidelines and application. I attest all information being submitted is true to the best of my ability.