At 20 weeks pregnant I was told my baby boy had some abnormalities (chest,spine and bowels) and would not be compatible with life, I was by the grace of god able to get in the next day to see a specialist, who let me know they did not see those abnormalities but he had a very large lymphatic malformation covering his entire right side from shoulder to waist line. I went through weekly appointments and ultrasounds for the duration of my pregnancy until Azarias “helped by god” made his arrival early at 35w0d! He spent 1 month in the Nicu, and he was able to come home! We’ve gone through a couple different treatment options, hospitalizations and blood transfusions for his malformation, at the University of Minnesota. I decided to seek a second opinion at the Mayo Clinic, who think it’s in Azarias’ best interest physically and developmentally to do a “debulking” surgery. Basically remove as much of the mass as they can safely do so. They are wanting to do this surgery in the next couple weeks in hopes that he will not have any long term effects. I am asking for help for bills while I am off work to be with my son at the Mayo Clinic for a few weeks for surgery and recovery. Thank you and god bless.